- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
World Future Day Celebration
1 mars, 2019, 16:00 - 21:00
Welcome to an afternoon of roundtable conversations about different speculative futures!
We will run a round of short intro talks to get the conversations going across a range of different topics including Our Future in Space, Sustainability Through Technology and Augmented Humans. The theme of the day is ”Where are we going?”. Through unprejudiced conversations, we will work to improve our understanding of what the world may be like in 50 years from now, and more importantly – what do we want it to be like?
The program is full of exciting and important lectures! At 16.00 there will be short talks by different experts. See the full list of lectures beneath! Please notice that the event is free, but will be followed by an optinal dinner which comes with a 250kr fee!
- Our Future in Space – Mathias Sundin, Warp Institute
- A Sustainable Society Through Technology – Rebecka Carlsson, Heureka Ventures
- Augmented Humans – Hannes Sjoblad, Bionyfiken
- ”I interviewed 50 futurists and this is what I learned” – Christian von Essen, Heja Framtiden